Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fourth of July

I know this is a little late...sorry! We had a great 4th! My family was having a reunion/camping trip outside of Parowan,UT. One sister and her husband were driving down from Idaho, and another sister and her family were coming from Cedar City. Jared and I were not able to go, I was really bumbed, but was trying to make fun plans for my kids anyway. Well, when my parents were almost out of town their air conditioner broke and they decided to just turn around and come home...so my sisters decided to come all the way down here too! I tried not to act too exicted! We barbequed...played my brother in-law's Wii..had a huge water fight...let off fireworks...and then watch the Red Rock Casino's awesome fireworks show! The kids had TONS of fun, so much fun that I couldn't get Logan to sit still for any pictures! Oh well! :)



Lucie kept pointing to her bow and saying "pretty".



Lucie liked watching the fireworks, but when we asked if she wanted to hold one she would say "owie" and hold her hand like it was hurt!




Kody was our "fireman" he stood ready to put out any fireworks that got out of control!



Kody also enjoyed the sparklers...until he thought the fire was getting to close to his hand!


2 comments:

tiffunny said...

What a cute headband on Lucie - and seriously can Kody be any cuter - I've always thought he was such a little cutie - i just can't believe he's so big already!

Jenna Kaholoaa said...

Lucie is so big!! Shes so cute!!