On Sunday we went with my parents up to my sister's house in Cedar City to her daughter's baby blessing. This was the first time we (Jared and the kids and I) got to see her! (Ella is my first niece or nephew on my side of the family!) Oh, she was so cute! Logan and Kody were SO excited to see their new cousin! Logan has been telling me since she was born "Ella misses me and wants me to come hold her!" I was a little worried about how Lucie would react to her since she has never been around a baby before. The first time I held Ella Lucie came right up to me and wanted me to hold her too, I thought that she was jealous, but no, she just wanted to see her! I was SO surprised by how gentle Lucie was with her, she kept hugging Ella, no squeezing or anything! At one point Ella spit her binky out and Lucie reach over and grab it, I thought "Uh Oh, Lucie is going to try sucking on it!" (we recently took Lucie's binky away) but she instead tried putting it back in Ella's mouth. It was so cute!
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I just found your blog. Your kids are some of the absolute cutest kids I've seen (family bias aside). Also, you're right about your brother. His pictures are awesome. Too many people rely on cropping or photoshop to fix pictures rather than learn the skill of photography. I'm so glad I found you guys; it will be easier to keep in the loop now!
Oh, Cedar City.... I want to move back so bad. Maybe someday. Cute pics!
Post a Comment